NM Travel Health
Dr. Francine Olmstead
717 Encino Pl NE, Suite 16 Albuquerque, NM 87102
phone: (505) 217-0628
fax: (505) 217-0630
About New Mexico Travel Health-Our Mission is Risk Awareness
The majority of travelers return safely; however, individuals who required medical attention in a foreign country often have not sought pre-travel advice.
Our mission is to educate you about the health risks associated with foreign travel and the steps you can take to be safe and healthy while on travel. We want to help prepare you to make your trip a most enjoyable experience!
- We have extensive training in international travel health.
- We provide current CDC and WHO recommendations so you know your risk.
- We are a Certified Yellow Fever Provider.
- Learn how to prevent typhoid fever and other traveler’s diarrhea illnesses.
- Learn about insects that cause diseases such as malaria, Dengue Fever, Japanese Encephalitis, and Yellow fever to name a few!
- Avoid marine hazards such as jellyfish stings, shistosomiasis, and leptospirosis.
- Learn ways to prevent jet lag, motion sickness, and altitude sickness.